Spade♠️K.

As we fly kites and ocean grows.

A Jazz CD.

爵士唱片


A Jazz CD in my dusty player

落满灰尘的唱机放着一张爵士唱片

Your voice is still soft and sweet

你的嗓音依然轻柔甜蜜

Whispering my name in the first sunlight

曾在第一缕晨曦中呢喃我的名字

Like a familiar melody wandering the corners

宛如一阵熟悉旋律在街角飘忽


That was the hard time and there was New York

那是艰难时代,那是在纽约

We were busy for our ambitions and fame

我们为野心名利而日夜操劳

But Jazz sounded too slow for me

但爵士乐对我来说太低沉造作

Maybe I still think so even today

时至今日,我也许还是这样觉得


So I left you alone, for wild adventures

所以我离你而去,踏上狂野的冒险征程

Only left a letter without any apologies

只留下一封毫无歉意的信

You showed up once, in a crowded station

在一个拥挤肮脏的车站,你直视我

"Come back to New York, will you?"

“跟我回纽约去,行吗?”

Come back to New York, will you.

跟我回纽约去,行吗。

All I saw was the roads ahead

我看见的却只有眼前漫漫长路


After that I'd been to many places

之后我去过很多地方

The Mississippi, midwest, golden coast

密西西比河畔,西部高原,黄金海岸

Days and days, another dusk faded

时光流逝,一个个黄昏被夜幕吞没

I was drinking in Rock N Roll with them

与他们一起听着摇滚乐酗酒

One July night full of stars, a shaky Penn diner

某个繁星闪耀的七月午夜,一家摇摇欲坠的宾州小酒馆

A painist was playing Jazz in the dim light

一位钢琴师在昏黄灯光下倾心弹奏爵士乐

"Well enjoy it," he said, "I'm ugly but I loved a noble heart."

“好好享受吧,”他说,“我丑恶扭曲但我爱过一颗高贵的心。”


But missing is passed, I guess I was too vain

然而错过就是无法挽回,我当时可能过于自负

Thinklng of that letter full of pale words

想起那封言辞苍白的信

Your soul was above the stars and so was your dream

你的灵魂凌驾于星辰之上,你的梦想也成真

Never a voice lowly saying,

从此再没有一个声音轻声低语,

"Come back to New York, will you?"

“跟我回纽约去,行吗?”

Come back to New York, will you.

跟我回纽约去,行吗。


I don't mean to express love or hate

爱你恨你,我无意借此道破

Just bought a Jazz CD in a corner shop

只是刚才在街角小店买了一张爵士唱片

I put it in my old player

放进我的旧唱机里

And I've been to New York sometimes

偶尔我也去纽约闲逛




-

我可能是太想出去再旅行一次。。。



评论
热度 ( 7 )

© Spade♠️K. | Powered by LOFTER